PBX, VoIP or any other style of phone system you are using will need the correct cabling infrastructure to ensure it works properly. Structured cabling design and installation have standards and strict codes that determine how to wire Commercial and Industrial buildings. All cabling is installed with the most recent up to date codes and follows all EIA/TIA and BICSI installation standards and we are a member of BICSI. Using Category 5e, Category 6, Fiber Optics and other cabling options to get your phone system running at peak performance.
Design and Consulting services available.
With so many options to choose from let 4M Connect help you make that right cabling infrastructure choice.
Take a few minutes to explore our many partners, they range from hardware or software providers, to some of the largest service providers in the world. In looking at our product and service offerings, these are the great partners that we use in helping our clients in so many areas.
Thousands of telecommunications circuits are delivered and serviced weekly in facilities across the nation. 4M Connect has the experience and expertise to extend the demarcation point from where a telecom circuit is delivered. When your demarc extension is not working, or worse—experiences intermittent problems, all of the computer users within an office are unable to communicate to the outside world. With the internet and other forms of communications, such as voice and video, playing a large role in daily business life, it can be catastrophic when access is denied.
Whether you are using T-1, DSL, Cable or many other telecommunication circuits.
4M Connect will give you the confidence that your circuit will be up and running 24/7.
Why Use 4M Connect?
- Experienced and knowledgeable team always up to date on the latest Avaya certifications, products, and services.
- Our team is reliable and responsive.
- Provide top notch customer service with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Available to travel nationwide for projects.
- Competitive pricing.
- 24 X 7 monitoring solution is available for you to offer your clients.
- On call engineer available 24 X 7.
A Wide Range of Voice Services
- Wiring & Cabling 4, 25,100-Pair & more
- Phone system installation & troubleshooting
- Wireless Access Points
- Voice field wall clean up
- Cat. 5e, Cat. 6e
- Backbone and Horizontal distribution
- PVC, plenum, outdoor, indoor & riser
- Patch panels and termination blocks
- Wall mount and free standing racks
- Cable trays and raceways
- Testing and certification
- Design and consulting
- Voice blocks
- Patch cables