We offer our customers highly skilled Professional IT Support Engineers whom provide businesses with on-site or remote support, training, on a regularly scheduled basis, or when customers need us. We offer flexible work hours to accommodate all of your needs on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Our IT Support and Service Engineers are courteous and professional.
Services we provide:
- Virtualization Setup and Maintenance Services
- Data Backup and Data Disaster Recovery
- Networking & Network Support
- Computer Service & Repair
- Remote Assistance
- Computer and Network Security
- Emergency / System down issue escalation
- On-Site inspection and maintenance of IT Systems and Hardware
- Network server/workstation maintenance
- Software installation and upgrades
- Hardware installation, upgrade and repairs
- Wireless Access Points
- POS Systems
- Time Clocks
- People Counters
- Design and consulting
Virtualization Setup and Maintenance Services
If your company is looking to leverage latest technology, 4M Connect will tailor a Virtualization solution to fit your environment and make your business 100% productive. Often it’s hard to make a choice between two technologies we offer, but our Virtualization specialists are here to make that task easy. Not many businesses are aware of Virtualization technology, and still think it is an expensive way to run their business. With the help of our Virtualization Service, we can help you set up a server environment that’s quieter, easier and greener!
- Lowers the number of physical servers, which automatically reduces maintenance costs
- Increases space efficiency in your office or data center
- Moving applications to a virtualized server will eliminate impact on other applications
- Enjoy state-of-the-art network design and performance with low capital costs
- Deploy new systems in hours instead of days
- Ensure fast, secure, application and data access from anywhere
4M Connect Virtualization and Virtualization Service can help your business reduce cost, improve efficiency and lower the cost of ownership. Depending on your organization size and needs we can tailor these to fit your business model and help you reduce cost and increase productivity.
Data Backup and Data Disaster Recovery
100% of data loss problems can be prevented with proper data backup. Data backup will save copies of your important files to different storage hardware or having software that will transfer it to an off-site location. A technician can install a program on your servers and computers to back up your data in the background, without any interference or attention from you. We also provide a monitoring service that will check the backup logs for success or failures, and complete test restores of your data to an alternate location.
Networking & Network Support
Our Network solutions combine years of networking expertise with industry “best practices” to design and build new networks, add functionality to their existing network, to achieve greater business productivity.
Our Support Engineers can rapidly install, configure, test and demonstrate a wide range of Network Solutions such as:
- Wireless Setup & Configuration
- Network Setup, Installation and Maintenance
- Computer Networking & Configuration
- File & Print Sharing
- Router Configuration
Computer Service & Repair
Our rapid on-site computer repair services include software trouble-shooting and hardware repair of all Microsoft windows computers of all brands including DELL, HP, and Toshiba.
- Trouble-Shooting of Microsoft Server, Windows operating Systems
- Apple / MAC Hardware Support, Repair, and Trouble-Shooting
- Hardware Upgrades – RAM, Mother Board, Processor,
- Hardware Replacement: CD Drive, CDRW Drive, Floppy Drive, Power supply
- E-Mail program trouble-shooting
- Anti-Virus Software Installations and Virus Infection Removal
- Anti-spamming solutions
- Tune-up Services for Performance and Security
PC Tune-up Services include the following:
- Remove unnecessary programs from starting
- Update virus software and check for viruses
- Uninstall unnecessary programs
- Delete “trash” and temporary files
- Remove unnecessary network settings
- Run diagnostic software and correct disk/directory errors
- Defragment the hard drive for better performance
4M Connect offers assistance quickly and reliably from anywhere and you can rest at your office and let us help you! We can provide unit evaluation, software and hardware updates, minor software repair, etc. This service is a preventive tool to help minimize the potential of service interruption and can resolve quick resolution to errors causing loss of business productivity. Utilizing remote assistance our Support Engineers can complete most all the points under Computer Service and Repair including:
- Speed up a slow computer – software / hardware diagnostic
- Remove a Virus, Spyware or Trojan
- Fix error messages and repair the registry
- Setup a new printer
- Install and Configure Antivirus Software
- Configure an Email Account
Wireless Access Points / Wireless Routers
In today’s smartphone, tablet, and portable computing world it’s advantageous to provide wireless access to your wired network. Wireless Access Points and/or Wireless Routers provide flexibility and internet connectivity without having to deal with the hassle of wiring.
4M Connect can assist in the design, placement and cabling for your Wireless Access Points. With the continuing need for wireless support, the correct installation is vital to the effectiveness of the system’s strength. We can assist in a full site survey to meet your exact requirements and deliver full signal coverage. Proper design and placement of your wireless access point(s) is vital to maximizing your signal strength throughout your building.